The right lighting for a given space can vary significantly depending on its use. Complete lighting control is a must to ensure every need is met - from lighting an office space to a living room and everything in between.
In order to provide the best lighting solutions to meet those needs, we have added Bluetooth technology to the features we offer. This control system allows for extremely flexible light adjustment based on the daylight conditions or other parameters that can be selected to satisfy your lighting requirements.
The system is based on Bluetooth Low Energy, a wireless solution integrated into almost every smartphone, tablet, and smartwatch. It is the most commonly used low power radio technology worldwide that is able to interact, via the appropriate device, with all types of light sources, both LED and traditional.
Specifically, non-LED light sources and the switches to which they are linked often bring limitations such as:
• Difficulty / impossibility of effective dimming
• Accidental light quality caused by difficulties in controlling
• Low innovation over time
• Control systems such as DMX / KNX, which are expensive and complex to install
Integrating Bluetooth enables new opportunities while also allowing several independent products to connect in a single wireless system. The illumination of the individual luminaire or group can be controlled via a smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, button or switch (also pre-existing).
The main characteristics of the system are:
• Direct wireless control of the light source
• Control device integrated directly into the light source
• Efficient adjustment of brightness and color temperature
• Creation of interconnected groups of luminaires
• Creation, configuration, and archiving of custom lighting scenarios
Additional materials available for download at the following links:
For further information: